We are looking for Senior Mobile App Engineers with expertise knowledge in mobile technology with minimum 3 years of experience.Job Responsibilities
We are seeking for a Senior Mobile App Engineers (Android) with expertise knowledge in mobile technology. The individual should possess minimum 3 years experience in the field.
A vacancy exists for a dynamic individuals to be a part of the Digital Marketing team at LAYOUTindex. Your main job role involves designing creative concepts to be used in digital & print platforms.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the above position. Salary commensurate with knowledge, qualifications and experience.
We are seeking for a Mobile App Engineers (React Native) with expertise knowledge in mobile technology. The individual should possess minimum 2 years experience in the field.
• Design and develop mobile apps using React Native
• Fluency in React/Redux
• Develop stunning, efficient, and reliable web and mobile based interfaces
• Optimize speed and scalability
• Consistently check, debug, and improve current sites and apps
• Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
• Produce responsive and cross-platform features
• Build reusable components and scalable architecture
• Introduce and understand development best practices, usability, and semantics
• Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle
• Create technical documentation as needed
• Contribute to new development features for our platform(s)
We are on the look-out for someone who is dynamic, ambitious and passionate to take our digital marketing team to the next level. If you think you have what it takes, email your CV to [email protected] before the 28th of February 2019.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.